Customer satisfaction is important to us and we want you to have peace of mind when shopping with us that the following options are available to you with regard to returns.
Although the best care is taken with ensuring that you only receive garments of the best quality, if you should happen to find a manufacturing fault with the garment we will happily provide you with a refund, exchange or store credit.
We want you to be excited about your purchase from us and so we will be happy to exchange your garment or provide you with store credit if you have selected the incorrect size or changed your mind about your selection.
To reduce the need for an exchange we strongly suggest that you refer to the description and size chart supplied to assist you to make the best selection possible as the cost of returning an incorrect sized garment or simple change of mind will not be reimbursed.
Please note that all returns must be dealt with as per the following:
- Within Australia – Goods must be returned within 7 days of the date the goods have been received by you (calculated as per the date the goods are signed for either by you or a third party on your behalf)
- Outside of Australia – Goods must be returned within 30 days of the date the goods have been received by you (calculated as per the date the goods are signed for either by you or a third party on your behalf)
- The goods must not have been worn. The hygiene protection sticker must not have been removed and must still be in original condition and securely attached to the garment. In the interest of hygiene, we ask that you try on your garment while wearing underwear only.
- The goods must be returned in their original condition, with all swing tags still attached. Goods will not be accepted for exchange or refund if they have been worn, washed, soiled, smell of tobacco smoke or damaged in any way and will be returned to you at your own expense.
- We strongly suggest that you return the goods to Kezini by registered post as we take no responsibility for any goods that do not arrive back to us within the specified timeframe or become lost in transit.
- Any expenses incurred when returning goods due to incorrect size choice or change of mind are the responsibility of you the purchaser and will not be reimbursed.
- We reserve the right to assess any garments returned as faulty. If the goods are deemed faulty in any way we will happily reimburse the postage/shipping cost incurred by you to return the faulty goods to us (proof of amount paid for postage/shipping is required). We will also reimburse the original postage/shipping costs of your order to you as per the original payment method supplied by you. If you choose to exchange the faulty garment we will send a replacement garment to you free of postage/shipping costs.
- The Returns and Exchanges form must be completed fully and included with the item you are returning.
- If you choose to replace your selection with another design, please be aware of the following:
- If the replacement garment costs less than your original selection, we will reimburse the difference, less postage via the original payment method supplied by you
- If the replacement garment you choose is more expensive than your original selection, we will charge the difference in price plus postage via the original payment method supplied by you
- Please send all returns to the following address:
PO Box 6771
Upper Mt Gravatt 4122